The Kalinga State University is pleased to announce the following 2 vacant Teaching Positions under Contract of Service employment status with the minimum Qualification Standards for information and guidance of all interested and qualified applicants.
The Kalinga State University assures the implementation of the EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY. There shall be no discrimination in the recruitment and selection of personnel on account of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, social status, income class, paternity and filiation, political affiliation, or other similar factors/ personal circumstances, provided they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter, and send them to the address given below.
1. Letter of Intent addressed to the University President, duly signed.
2. Personal Data Sheet (PDS), original copy, with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017), including Work Experience Sheet, duly signed and certified, if applicable. Forms can be downloaded at https://csc.gov.ph/downloads/category/223-csc-form-212-revised-2017-personal-data-sheet;
3. Photocopy of Service Records/ Certificate(s) of Employment from current/ previous employer, Contract of Service, or MOA/MOU, whichever is/are applicable;
4. Photocopy of scholastic/academic records such as but not limited to Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma, including graduate and post-graduate units/studies, if applicable;
7. Photocopy of Certificate(s) of eligibility/rating/license, updated and duly authenticated by the issuing agency; and
8. Photocopy of Certificates of Participation to Trainings/Seminars attended, arranged according to date from recent to past, which must be relevant to the job descriptions of the position.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to address their application to EDUARDO TACLAWAN BAGTANG, CPA, DBM, SUC President III, Kalinga State University-Main Campus, National Highway, Purok 6, Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, email@example.com not later than September 5, 2023 (Tuesday) at 5 PM.