Kalinga State University is pleased to announce 1 vacant teaching position under contract of service employment status with the minimum qualification standards for information and guidance of all interested and qualified applicants.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send them to the address given below.
1. Letter of Intent addressed to the university president, duly signed
2. Personal Data Sheet (PDS), original copy, with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017), including Work Experience Sheet, duly signed and certified, if applicable. Forms can be downloaded at https://csc.gov.ph/.../223-csc-form-212-revised-2017...;
3. Photocopy of Service Records/Certificate(s) of Employment from current or previous employer, Contract of Service, or MOA/MOU, whichever is/are applicable;
4. Photocopy of scholastic/academic records such as but not limited to Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma, including graduate and post-graduate units/studies, if applicable;
7. Photocopy of Certificate(s) of eligibility, rating, or license, updated and duly authenticated by the issuing agency; and
8. Photocopy of Certificates of Participation in Trainings or Seminars attended, arranged according to date from recent to past, which must be relevant to the job descriptions of the position.
EDUARDO TACLAWAN BAGTANG, CPA, DBM,
SUC President III
Kalinga State University-Main Campus, National Highway, Purok 6, Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, email@example.com
Due to the exigency of service, the first applicant to submit has a tendency to be hired immediately.