The University is in need of qualified applicants for Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions.
The Kalinga State University assures the implementation of the EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY. There shall be no discrimination in the recruitment and selection of personnel on account of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, social status, income class, paternity and filiation, political affiliation, or other similar factors/ personal circumstances, provided they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled. Applicants who meet the following basic requirements applicable to the position may submit their application portfolio, arranged and properly labeled, in three (3) copies.
1. Letter of Intent, duly signed
2. Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017), including Work Experience Sheet if applicable, duly signed and certified. Forms can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
3. Performance ratings (IPCR) for the last two (2) rating periods from the current/ previous employer. Applicants from private agencies shall submit similar or equivalent performance ratings;
4. Service Records/ Certificate(s) of Employment, updated and duly certified, from current/ previous employer;
5. Proofs of Outstanding Accomplishments/ Meritorious Accomplishments;
6. Transcript of Records (TOR), authenticated and certified in the College level/ Post Graduate Studies - Master's Degree/ Doctoral Degree;
7. Certificate(s) of eligibility/rating/license, updated and duly authenticated by the issuing agency;
8. Certificates of Participation to Trainings/Seminars attended, arranged according to date from recent to past, which must be relevant to the job descriptions of the position; and
9. Omnibus Certification, duly notarized by a Notary Public, that all documents submitted for evaluation are true and authentic copies.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to address their application to EDUARDO TACLAWAN BAGTANG, CPA, DBM, SUC President III, Kalinga State University-Main Campus, National Highway, Purok 6, Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, email@example.com not later than January 26, 2023 @ 5:00 PM.