The Kalinga State University is pleased to announce the following 39 vacant Non-Teaching 2nd Level Positions with the minimum Qualification Standards for information and guidance of all interested and qualified applicants.
The Kalinga State University assures the implementation of the EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY. There shall be no discrimination in the recruitment and selection of personnel on account of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, social status, income class, paternity and filiation, political affiliation, or other similar factors/ personal circumstances, provided they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter, arranged and properly labeled/tabbed, in three (3) copies, and send them to the address given below. BEFORE BEING SUBJECTED TO NOTARIAL SERVICES, APPLICANTS ARE GENTLY ADVISED TO PRESENT ORIGINAL COPIES OF THEIR DOCUMENTS WITH THEIR APPLICATION PORTFOLIO FOR VALIDATION BY THE HRMPSB SECRETARIAT, HRMO-OFFICE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES, KSU-MAIN CAMPUS.
1. Letter of Intent addressed to the University President, original copy, duly signed (kindly indicate the specific Position Title and Item Number you wish to apply). AN APPLICANT SHALL ONLY APPLY FOR ONE (1) POSITION PER PUBLICATION. IF THE APPLICANT HAS SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION FROM ANOTHER PUBLICATION, WHETHER IT BE KSU OR OTHER AGENCIES, HAS BEEN RATED ONE OF THE TOP 5 APPLICANTS, AND IS AWAITING ACTION BY AN APPOINTING AUTHORITY, THE HRMPSB AND ITS SECRETARIAT SHALL NOT RECEIVE HIS/HER APPLICATION;
2. Personal Data Sheet (PDS), original copy, with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017), including Work Experience Sheet, duly signed and certified, if applicable. Forms can be downloaded at https://csc.gov.ph/downloads/category/223-csc-form-212-revised-2017-personal-data-sheet;
3. Photocopy of Performance ratings (IPCR) for the last two (2) rating periods from the current/ previous employer. Applicants from private agencies shall submit similar or equivalent performance ratings;
4. Photocopy of Service Records/ Certificate(s) of Employment from current/ previous employer, Contract of Service, or MOA/MOU, whichever is/are applicable;
5. Photocopy of Proofs of Outstanding Accomplishments/ Meritorious Accomplishments;
6. Photocopy of scholastic/academic records such as but not limited to Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma, including graduate and post-graduate units/studies, if applicable;
7. Photocopy of Certificate(s) of eligibility/rating/license, updated and duly authenticated by the issuing agency;
8. Photocopy of Certificates of Participation to Trainings/Seminars attended, arranged according to date from recent to past, which must be relevant to the job descriptions of the position; and
9. Checklist of Requirements and Omnibus Sworn Statement on the Certification on the Authenticity and Veracity (CAV) of the documents submitted and Data Privacy consent pursuant to RA No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, notarized by the authorized official (pdf format is downloadable at: https://ksu.edu.ph/job-vacancy/checklist-requirements-and-oss.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to address their application to EDUARDO TACLAWAN BAGTANG, CPA, DBM, SUC President III, Kalinga State University-Main Campus, National Highway, Purok 6, Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, firstname.lastname@example.org not later than September 8, 2023 (Friday) at 5 PM.