The Kalinga State University is pleased to publish and announce the following Non-Teaching Positions for filling up with the minimum Qualification Standards of the positions for information and guidance of all interested and qualified applicants.
The Kalinga State University assures the implementation of the EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY. There shall be no discrimination in the recruitment and selection of personnel on account of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, social status, income class, paternity and filiation, political affiliation, or other similar factors/ personal circumstances, provided they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled.
Applicants who meet the following basic requirements of the position may submit their application portfolio, arranged and properly labeled/tabbed, in three (3) copies. Previous applicants who have already submitted their intent and supporting documents need not submit another portfolio but are free to change or modify any of its content.
- Letter of Intent, duly signed (kindly indicate the specific Position Title and Item Number you wish to apply);
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with a recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017), including Work Experience Sheet, duly signed and certified. Forms can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Photocopy of Performance ratings (IPCR) for the last two (2) rating periods from the current/ previous employer. Applicants from private agencies shall submit similar or equivalent performance ratings;
- Photocopy of Service Records/ Certificate(s) of Employment from current/ previous employer, or Contract of Service, whichever is/are applicable;
- Photocopy of Proofs of Outstanding Accomplishments/ Meritorious Accomplishments;
- Photocopy of scholastic/academic records such as but not limited to Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma, including graduate and post-graduate units/studies, if applicable;
- Photocopy of valid Certificate(s) of eligibility/rating/license;
- Photocopy of Certificates of Participation to Training/Seminars attended, arranged according to date from recent to past, which must be relevant to the job descriptions of the position; and
- Checklist of Requirements and Omnibus Sworn Statement on the Certification on the Authenticity and Veracity (CAV) of the documents submitted and Data Privacy consent pursuant to RA No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, notarized by the authorized official (sample format can be inquired at HRMO Office).
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to address their application to EDUARDO TACLAWAN BAGTANG, CPA, DBM, SUC President III, Kalinga State University-Main Campus, National Highway, Purok 6, Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, email@example.com not later than June 9, 2023 (Friday) @ 5:00 PM.