Kalinga State University reposts or republishes one vacant non-teaching plantilla position with the minimum qualification standards for the information and guidance of all interested and qualified applicants.
The Kalinga State University assures the implementation of the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy. There shall be no discrimination in the recruitment and selection of personnel on account of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, social status, income class, paternity and filiation, political affiliation, or other similar factors or personal circumstances, provided they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send them to the address given below, not later than October 31, 2023 (Tuesday) at 5 PM.
1. Letter of Intent addressed to the university president, duly signed
2. Personal Data Sheet (PDS), original copy, with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017), including Work Experience Sheet, duly signed and certified, if applicable. Forms can be downloaded at https://csc.gov.ph/.../223-csc-form-212-revised-2017...;
3. Photocopy of performance ratings (IPCR) for the last two (2) rating periods from the current or previous employer. Applicants from private agencies shall submit similar or equivalent performance ratings;
4. Photocopy of Service Records/Certificate(s) of Employment from current or previous employer, Contract of Service, or MOA/MOU, whichever is/are applicable;
5. Photocopy of Proofs of Outstanding Accomplishments or Meritorious Accomplishments;
6. Photocopy of scholastic or academic records, such as but not limited to Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma, including graduate and post-graduate units/studies, if applicable;
7. Photocopy of Certificate(s) of eligibility, rating, or license, updated and duly authenticated by the issuing agency;
8. Photocopy of Certificates of Participation to trainings or seminars attended, arranged according to date from recent to past, which must be relevant to the job descriptions of the position; and
9. Checklist of Requirements and Omnibus Sworn Statement on the Certification on the Authenticity and Veracity (CAV) of the documents submitted and Data Privacy consent pursuant to RA No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, notarized by the authorized official (pdf format is downloadable at: https://ksu.edu.ph/job.../checklist-requirements-and-oss.
EDUARDO TACLAWAN BAGTANG, CPA, DBM
SUC President III
Kalinga State University-Main Campus
National Highway, Purok 6, Bulanao
Tabuk City, Kalinga