Through its Institutional Promotion Policy, Kalinga State University publishes the following 3 additional Faculty Plantilla Positions and the minimum Qualification Standards for information and guidance of all interested and qualified applicants.
The Kalinga State University assures the implementation of the EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY. There shall be no discrimination in the recruitment and selection of personnel on account of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, social status, income class, paternity and filiation, political affiliation, or other similar factors/ personal circumstances, provided they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter, arranged, properly labeled/tabbed, and with a table of contents, in three (3) hard copies, and send them to the address below not later than October 9, 2023 (Monday) at 5 PM. The HRMPSB Secretariat shall submit the application portfolios to the University Evaluation Committee (UEC) or the University Evaluation and Accreditation Committee (UEAC), which will evaluate the documents based on the Institutional Promotion policies of the Kalinga State University.
1. Duly signed Letter of Intent addressed to the University President, original copy.
2. Personal Data Sheet (PDS), original copy, with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017), including Work Experience Sheet, duly signed and certified. Forms can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph.
3. Authenticated copy of Certificate(s) of eligibility/rating/license, updated and duly authenticated by the issuing agency.
4. Authenticated copy of scholastic/academic records such as Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma for master's or doctorate degree.
5. Certified copy of Performance ratings (IPCR) for the last two (2) rating periods.
6. Certified copy of Instructional Material/s (Front Page only).
7. Certified copy of the Proof of Completed Research/es (Front Page only).
8. Certified copy of the Proof of Published Research/es (Front Page only).
9. Certified copy of the Proof of Extension Program/Project conducted (1 Page only).
10. Certified copy of Service Records and Certificate of Employment.
11. Authenticated copy of the Proof of Exemplary Leadership Performance.
12. Photocopy of Certificates of Participation to Trainings/Seminars attended, arranged according to date from recent to past, and as declared in the PDS.
13. Confirmation of Minimum Qualification Standards for Institutional Promotion and Omnibus Statement (KSU-QF-HRMO-40 downloadable at: https://ksu.edu.ph/job-vacancy/ksu-qf-hrmo-40confirmation-qs-ip-and-omni...).
EDUARDO TACLAWAN BAGTANG, CPA, DBM
SUC President III
Kalinga State University-Main Campus
National Highway, Purok 6, Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga